Monday, May 14, 2007

A Walk to the Aspen

Weekly Habit # 3

Weekly habit 3 is to walk to the aspen behind our house at least 3 times a week! You can see the aspen grove in the photo to the right.



We had our first Barbaque of the year last week! During the summer we barbaque outside more than we cook inside.





The follow up:

When I started the weekly habit my brother Jared sent me an e-mail. He said "After 52 weeks of good habits you should be pretty healthy". That had to make me laugh. The goal for now is to get healthier. But in a month or two the main goal will change. It might have to do with finances, family, or a number of other such areas a guy like me needs a lot of improvement in.


Weekly Habit 1: Take the Stairs; Doing great with this one. Still have not used the elevator!

Weekly Habit 2: Eat My Own Lunch; Well not so good here. Last Tuesday I didn't take a lunch. The Safety Committee was having a barbaque. Ribeye steaks and all the fixins, including a cobbler to die for. Chef Verlen Andrews did it right! I wasn't going to count that against myself since I didn't take a lunch, but I ate way to much! And then Wednesday there was left over cobbler and ice cream. We're going down hill here aren't we. Thursday was a lunch for who knows what reason. Well there were lots of hot wings. Dang I love hot wings. Anyway by now you have the point, I failed miserably. But I haven't given up either. This week will be better. Can't get any worse.

Photos taken: May 7, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!