Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What a Gas!

$3.10 a gallon for gas! Good gravey! Over $65 just to fill up my jeep tonight. I just got a raise at work, and its not going to be enough to pay for my commute.






And how about that "Free Gas Club"? YIPEE! If I buy 275 gallons of gas in 3 months, I get $5 off my next purchase. Isn't that exciting? Lets see here, so this is what it means; If I spend $852.23 on gas per quarter I get a whopping $5 off so that means I will only pay $3.08 per gallon! Now that is a deal!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel so bad, it is higher than that here in Fallon and it has been for a long, long time. I think unleaded here is about $3.30 or something close to that. I happen to drive a diesel, so that is still at $2.89. Makayla complains about the price everytime she gases up.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Say something!