Monday, May 21, 2007

Finish My Own Dinner

Early Morning Doe

Weekly Habit # 4

Finish my own dinner, not everyone elses.

A theme is begining to develop here. I have a bad habit of finishing up what the kids have left on their plates. This weeks habit is to finish my own dinner then leave everyone elses alone.


The Update:

# 1 Take the Stairs Habit! I haven't taken the elevator yet!

#2 Eat My Own Lunch This one has been tougher; however this last week was better. 3 of 4 days I succeeded. This week we are going for 4 of 4.

#3 Walk to the Aspen I walked to the aspen only once; however I still consider this one a success. The idea of this habit is exercise, and this past week I have been sore! I have had more exercise than I have had in a year or better. Some of it was yard work, some was work for the Association, but I have been one busy puppy this past week, and this old body feels it!

Photo Taken: May 10, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!