Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Tough Day at Work

Big Basin


View From the Top of the Aspen Range


Denver Winslow


Lori Hammon, and Chad Gentry


Dennis Facer

Today I spent my 'work' day quading the mountains. I gave a tour of a Simplot phosphate lease to some folks from JR Simplot. Dennis Facer is the Mine Manager at Smoky Canyon Mine. Chad Gentry is the Engineering Manager at Smoky Canyon. Denver Winslow is a Mining Engineer at Smoky Canyon. Lori Hammon is an Evironmental Engineer out of Pocatello. Because of confidentiality issues I can not say much more about our trip, other than besides the work we did do, we also had a lot of fun! I slept in an hour, played on the quad all day, and was home an hour early! Not a bad day of work!

Photos Taken: May 31, 2007

1 comment:

  1. What a awesome place you live and work at. Nice country and nice region.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Say something!