Monday, July 2, 2007

A Family Affair

Ruby at The Aspen



Spencer at The Aspen




Mom, Spencer, Ruby, and Lady on the way Home from the Aspen



The entire family made the walk to the aspen today, including lady our cat. This is turning into quite the family event. This weekly habit has to be the most successful of them all.



This week no new habit, but a quick update on how we are doing:

Take the Stairs Haven't missed yet!

Eat My Own Lunch Doing great

A Walk to the Aspen A family Affair!

Finish My Own Dinner Almost there. I have caught myself picking up one of the kids forks a time or two!

Floss the Chops Again almost there. I have been much better, but I have fallen asleep on the couch a couple of times before taking care of bussiness, and then just went to bed.

Photos Taken: July 2, 2007




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!