Monday, June 25, 2007

Play with the Kids


Weekly Habit # 6


Play with the Kids

I spend a lot of time with my kids. But what I am talking about here is going out in the yard or to the park and getting physical. Playing ball, running threw the water, tag, and the like. Something that gets the blood pumping. At first my goal is once a week, and then we may try to increase it.


How are we doing?

#1 Take the Stairs - Habit! Pat myself on the back for this one.

#2 Eat my Own Lunch - Great the last couple of weeks.

#3 A Walk to the Aspen - Need to do a little better here. Not bad, but can improve.

#4 Finish My Own Dinner - Not to bad; Until last night. Oops. We will get better.

#5 Floss the Chops - Did a great job. I had to go to the dentist again today, and I was able to tell them that I have flossed every day since my cleaning.

Photo Taken; June 25, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!