Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Scenic Way Home!

On our way home from last weekends trip, Angela navigated and I drove. She picked the route home in its entirety. And I must admit it has to be one of, if not the most scenic drive I have ever taken. It took us 10 hours to get home, but we stopped several times along the way. We spent the day enjoying what god created.


Craters of the Moon National Monument

This picture was actually the last one I took in this series. The rest are in order from west to east.

North Fork of the Payette River


Trestle Over the North Fork of the Payette River


Sawtooth Mountains


Sawtooth Mountains


Boulder Mountains

I think this trip deserves one more post. And just for Grandpa Dave, the next one will include some shots of the kids!

Photos Taken: June 3, 2007

2 comments:

Don't be shy! Say something!