Saturday, April 28, 2007

Through the Looking Glass

Preston Catch's a Bee

We caught a bee off of the window screen today. It was placed in one of mom's glasses and sat on the table. Preston is seen here, checking it out.

The bee's are out, and the dandelions are blooming! SPRING IS HERE!

Soon I will do a post on dandelions! Believe me, Star Valley is the dandelion capital of the world! I never seen anywhere that produces a crop of the yellow tops as this valley. If there was a market for the things we would all be rich!

Photo taken: April 28, 2007

2 comments:

  1. There is a market for them. Just saw some at the store the other day. People put them on salads and eat them. Yummy, Yummy!!

    Smile, Yes, Spring is Here!!

    Hugs,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to load up the truck and get them to market!

    Maybe I can get 3 cents a ton for them!

    Smiles ;>

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Say something!