Friday, September 19, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 3



Picks for week 3 are in! And this week, lucky you, I am going to analyze the games a bit. Give you my take on them.

We both pick Atlanta over Kansas City. KC could easily win this one. Atlanta is at home and KC just hasn't shown much. Atlanta has had major issues since the Micheal Vick scandall, but KC is looking like cellar dwellers also.

We both picked Buffalo over Oakland. No suprise there. Buffalo has started out hot and could be headed to a division championship. Oakland could be in contention for the worse team in the NFL, along with a couple all ready mentioned teams.

Angela liked Tampa, and I went with Chicago. I gave the edge to Chicago because they are at home, but it could go either way.

We both put a check by Tennessee. With all the problems with Vince Young, Houston may struggle for awhile.

We both took Minnisota over Carolina. Me, becuase, well they're 'my team'. Angela, I am not sure why. If the Vikes were not 'my team' I would have had a hard time picking them.

Tom Brady is out, but Miami is... well Miami. They are a cellar dweller.

Ocho who ever......Cincinnatti has lots of ego, and they do have talent. They just don't use together!

Indy almost started 0-2. I think it will be 1-2 after week three. They are banged up big time!

Watch out.....Here comes Dallas. They could take it all this year!

San Diego 0-2. WOW. And what heart breaking losses in the final seconds for both of them. Don't count them out for long. They could be meating Dallas in the Super Bowl.

There you have it. I have done it. I am predicting an 0-2 San Diego will go to the Super Bowl, and they will play the Boys.

Anyway it could happen that way, we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!