Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Tag Meme

I was tagged by Cocoa at Chocolate On My Cranium with a meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you. (See above.)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!

1. I am allergic to shellfish. Can you say anaphylactic shock?
2. I am the oldest of 8 children. (Also the smartest)! :D
3. I usually only sleep 4 or 5 hours a night. It's not by choice...I wish I could sleep more..zzzz
4. I eat with my fork in my left hand, and upside down, even though I am right handed.
5. I have a birthmark in the middle of my forehead. It doesn't show up much, unless I have been out in cold weather.
6. I have 16 Nephews, but only 2 neices.

I tag Tiffany, Makayla, and Kassi. They are about the only people I know, other than Cocoa, who blog!

3 comments:

  1. Did you read the study late last year about birth order? It proved that the oldest child does have a higher IQ than their younger siblings. So you and me both! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for explaining that Craig, it really helped! And I'm the oldest in my family and I definitely have the higher IQ out of the four of us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the oldest child thing! My brothers did always tell people that I read the dictionary! Anyway, I did the meme also, thanks for the tag and I will pass on your message to Kent!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Say something!