Saturday, February 2, 2008

Frosted Trees

I made the 2 hour trip to Idaho Falls today. It is a regular routine for us. We usually go for shopping at least once per month. It may seem like a long way to go to shop, and not worth the bother, however prices in Star Valley are just to high. Last week Angela sent me to the store for some parmesan cheese. I bought 16 oz size of the Kraft brand. It was $11.95. I am not making that up! Today in Idaho Falls I checked what 16 oz's of Kraft cost. $5.23. Less than half. I spent $275 on groceries today. If I had bought the same groceries in Afton, I would have spent $700 plus.

The drive in the winter can be brutal, but there is some nice scenery along the way.




These trees grace the skyline of Kelly Mountain in Eastern Idaho. (Between Idaho Falls and Swan Valley). They were striking in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!