Saturday, March 22, 2008

Middle Name Meme

I have been tagged by Tiffany at The Schmelter Family Funny Farm with a Meme. So here we go. It works like this: You must list a fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. The fact must start with the letter. After you post you are suppose to tag one person for each letter in your middle name, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Now which middle name should I use? My real middle name or the name I give when people ask me what my middle name is? Usually when people ask what the W. stands for I tell them Weathergill. It is something I have been doing since I was in high school. It always gets an interesting reaction, but it isn't really my middle name. I think I will use my real middle name. It will be much easier, because it is much shorter! It is Wade. Or is it? hmmm Maybe it is Weathergill after all? You will have to decide! Here goes

Wonderer: I have always loved to travel. Even if it is near by. I love to go places I haven't been before. And beleive me, if you look there are a million places to go that are not far from where ever you call home. Most weekends I will pack Angela and the kids up and we will go exploring. It is easier to do in the summer than the winter, but we still go in the winter at times also. I have been in 40 + states and 5 countries. Not a huge amount, but I still love to go. If I had the means I would travel even more.

Abnormal: Why be normal?

Dad: I have 3 of the greatest step kids and 3 of the greatest kids any Dad could ask for. I love them all, with all my heart, and try my best to do right by them. They are awesome!

Expert: Lol... A former drip under pressure!

Okay that was a bit weird. Trying to praise oneself isn't so easy. But anyway I have played along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!