Sunday, November 18, 2007

Apple-Orange Crannberry Sauce

There are many of you who would be surprised how much I cook. I often cook breakfast for the family, especially on weekends, but even during the week on occasion. And of coarse many of our summer time meals come straight off the grill, of which I am the Chef!

And then there are the special occasions. I usually end up baking pies or cooking some of the side dishes, while Angela takes care of most everything else. This cranberry dish is one that I found and tried for Thanksgiving several years ago. It comes from a Williams Sonoma cookbook. It is very very good, and I have cooked it up for thanksgiving meals many times over the past years. This year is no exception. We will be in Ely at Grandma and pa Howes' house, and I have been volunteered to make the cranberry sauce.

I would recommend having someone other than the head chef do this one. It does take some time and attention to complete it. That is why I usually end up with the assignment!

Latter this week I will share an awesome creamed onion recipe for the holidays!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!