Monday, September 3, 2007

One Tough Kid

Spencer crashed on his bike today. He cut his head, and it was one of those wounds that isn't that bad, but really bleeds. His face was covered with blood, his hands were covered with blood. Preston and Jayden were scared. I cleaned him up and settled him down a bit and wanted to take a picture.

He asked if I was going to put it on the blog. When I told him I would, he did not want me to take the picture until I had cleaned up all the blood, put a band aid on it and he wasn't crying anymore.

He insisted that "Grandpa was not going to see the blood, and Grandpa was not going to see him cry!" He didn't notice the blood left on his hand. So Grandpa....He didn't cry at all! :D

Photo taken: September 3, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Say something!