Thursday, June 30, 2011

Boy only Camping Trip

This past weekend the boy's and I went on a Father/Son camping trip to Green River Lakes, in the Wind River Mountains of Wyoming. We had a great time.  The boys caught some very nice fish, and we saw an amazing amount of wildlife, including moose, elk, deer and antelope.

Green River Lakes
Wind River Mountains
Wyoming


Early Morning Fog Bank


Preston Sitting Still!  WOW!


Eating is the only reason to take a break from the fishing

The Mornings Catch

Spencer Fishing the River

Preston Makes a Great Cast




We were camping in Grizzly Country.  Food storage is required!  What is the required food storage for grizzly bears?


How about a pup tent with a Dad and his two boys inside?  I think a grizzly would consider that as food storage, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick
    question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

    Check out my website: bmi calculator for adults

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Say something!