Saturday, April 26, 2008

Caleb's Baptism

We recently made a trip to Elko for cousin Caleb's baptism. It was great to see so much of the family. My parents, all of my siblings and their children, and Melissa and Alec were all there. Ashley and her family couldn't make it, dang it!

I didn't take many pictures. Unusual for me! But here are a couple I did happen to take.



We spent a night in SLC and a day at Hogle Zoo. Spencer, Ruby, and Preston pose along with the Albino Alligator!

The Zebra's were a hit! As you can tell by the coats it was a pretty chilly day, but we still had a blast.


A rare photo of Liss and I. Dang she is looking good! It was great to see her and Alec.


Photo's taken: April 11th and 12th. Angela took the photo of Liss and I.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa looks as beautiful as ever! Please tell her hi for me, she was so much fun to talk to in high school, I feel bad that we haven't kept in better contact.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Say something!